Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fretkillr

Since this site is all about keeping great acoustic music in our hearts and our minds, I thought I would share a discovery I made on You tube. He posts under the name Fretkillr and he is indeed. If you search all his videos, you'll find some great arrangements of songs penned by our Paradox regulars. Check out Darcy Farrow II, Bojangles, Song For Adam, And just for fun Uncle Pen. Nobody seems to know who he is , but I suspect he may have ties to David Bromberg. 5 Stars and definitely worth a visit. Let me know what you think...
Peace... Gary
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fretkillr

4 comments:

Diane Smith said...

Gary, I would have responded earlier but I was too busy listening to that incredible music.

Thanks so much for the link.

Can we vote him -- whoever he is -- as an honorary Paradoxer?

Gary and Susan Mullen said...

Absolutely! I have a strange feeling I know him,but probably will never know for sure.

Diane Smith said...

Gary, I thought you would be interested in knowing I invited Mr. Killer to join us as an honorary member and "Dusty," his intermediary replied (the writer in me just loves this):

Diane, Thanks for your nice message and invitation.

Fret Killer appreciates and reads messages when he has the time but he's enlisted help with replies due to his schedule.

Thanks for watching. Sincerely, Dusty - web assistant

MCatherine said...

Hello All Paradoxers!
Glad to know about this blog site. Looking forward to catching up with folks and sorry I am unable to join you for the upcoming reunion. I do have a wee web site if you want to visit, marycatherinelunsford.com
Hope to hear from you soon,
Cathy Lunsford