Monday, September 1, 2008

going green

Norma and I, Helen, have come up with this wonderful, never thought of
before plan. Watch for our upcoming book "Drying Solar" . I'll share
with all of you many, many Paradox Lives blog readers. You first
stretch wire or a rope (small rope) across two points, trees, poles,
buildings etc. You then attach your freshly washed clothes onto this
line. At this time, Rik and Bob are working on adevise to hold the clothes onto this rope or wire so a wind won't blow them off. Now this is not recommended to use in the rain or snow, so it's kind of a summer only modern invention. After a few hours, in warm weather, you remove these said garments from the said wire or line, fold and put away.
What do you many, many readers think? Think it will wash????

5 comments:

Rik Elswit said...

You folks realize that this was all a setup for a bad pun. I blame Bob, actually.

Since my apartment is the one that's only two blocks from the laundromat, I usually do the major stuff, but Norma has this thing about sun-dried laundry. It really does smell great, though. I only keep my job as laundrymaster because her place is in the fog belt. Occasionally she gets a bit nuts, and I drive her out of town for a little direct sunlight. Calms her right down.

Diane Smith said...

I am headed outdoors to give your idea a spin, Helen and Norma.

Unknown said...

Diane, your back! Get all the coffee cleaned from your keyboard?
More about going green. Bob suggested that I use super glue to hold the garments on the wire/rope. That didn't work,they ripped while I was trying to remove them, plus I got a terrible sunburn until I was able to free my fingers. While I was doing this, Norma was trying what Rik suggested, magnets. Norma felt that was to costly, plus she need more hands to attatch them. So you see, we've come upon a real stumbling block. Were now working on more idea's, any suggestion's will be appreciated.
Rik, I'd use another bad pun if I could think of one, help me out here.
Norma, hope you don't mind me using your name in vain.
Guess who?????

Gary and Susan Mullen said...

Wow! What a super idea,especially with the current move to green.
I was wondering if maybe a c clamp would work? How about a roach clip?
I always wanted to be a enjinear and now I are one????

Unknown said...

Gary,you is,you is! Wonderful idea!However I need to purchase them in mass quanities, will they give me a senior discount at the local medical pot shop?