Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Labor Day Weekend


What's new with me? 

I asked Bob and Helen if I could spend the Labor Day weekend with them, they said yes, so my daughter and I drove down.  Michael Ray was recording with Dave Hall this week so he was already here.  So Gary, Ralph, and Steve -- bless their hearts -- decided to drive up, too.  Gary cooked amazing meals.  The rest of my family -- Ginny, Linda, Cat, and John -- all came for dinner.  Dave and Tara and Steve Skaff ate with us for at least one night, too.  Nice musical totally spontaneous weekend was had by all.  Even Daisy had a good time, although we tired her out with all our comings and goings.  Wish you and Norma could have been here.

4 comments:

Rik Elswit said...

I'm so sorry we missed this. Work and band stuff got in the way. We're working on the Shel Silverstein tribute and frankly, we're not ready. It'll be fun when we sort it out though.

Carol said...

that is one show I really want to attend......what's the date?

Carol said...

that is one show I want to attend....what is the date?

Gary and Susan Mullen said...

Shel Silverstein tribute at the Makeout Room on 9/24