Friday, February 13, 2009

Gary picks up the art for the Paradox poster.

He drove all the way to Fullerton and

it wern't such great art.

Sorry Gary.

late '66





Noonan had this motorcycle.
Honda Superhawk 305 bored out to 350
with scrambler pipes.
Very dark and un-Honda looking, more like
a biker bike. I rode it up the coast to Santa
Cruz once. Oh my. Big Sur.
I pickup-trucked it home though.
This is another time where Steve amazed me.
He taught me to give away things.
When he went to NY he gave me the bike.
One of the many
surprises he gave me for my understanding of life.


Here's Jackson riding that Stevo-cycle behind
his house in....hmmmm...Garden Grove or
something like that? 65 or 66. Me and Jackson
rode around on the vacant land behind the house
playing at dirt biking.








1 comment:

Gary and Susan Mullen said...

Wow thanks for the great stuff Rand. Susan swears that's not me in the pic but for sure it's the only existing photo of one of my favorite cars...may it rest in peace in the great Sprite playground in the sky .
I was just flashing back to the crash on the Irvine grade when we all piled into your car and went charging off into the night, like Knights on a crusade.
Sometimes it seems like yesterday.
Hope to see you in June...Peace