Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Van Morrison Hollywood Bowl

Thought I'd throw this up in case anyone is interested. Van Morrison is recording a live version of the Astral Weeks album Nov. 7 & Nov. 8 at the Hollywood Bowl. It is the season closer for the Bowl and the 40th anniversary of the original Astral Weeks release. It should be a an incredible evening and I highly recommend it to anyone that can make it. Susan and I have Terrace Box Seats for Saturday night and tickets are still available on eBay.Check out this link for further details. http://www.vanmorrison.co.uk/

5 comments:

Diane Smith said...

Gary, I still remember running into you in downtown Santa Cruz -- must have been 1970 or so. The Dirt Band must have been playing there at the time.

In any event, we stood on the street corner and caught up about this, that, or the other thing and then I distinctly remember you telling me that if I wanted to see the best show around to be sure to catch Van Morrison who apparently was coming to town soon.

Some things never change I guess! Wish I could be there!

Diane Smith said...

A p.s. to all Paradoxers:

Don't forget to vote. This one is critical!

Unknown said...

We already voted. I went to a Clavary Church Service with Bob's brother Don last Sunday, just because his wife just died and he's a born again kinda guy. The pastor said in front of the whole group that "Obama is a liar and a Muslim"! I was shocked, if I hadn't been with Don, I would have walked out!
Helen Anne

Unknown said...

Gary and Susan, you'll need to give us a report after the concert, needless to say, we won't make it.

Diane Smith said...

Helen, I wish everyone in the church had stood up and walked out...

As a friend wrote to me recently, half the country has gone insane, and it's the scary half!