Monday, March 15, 2010

Worst Album Covers ………….Ever

This PDF, regarding album covers, was sent to me by Michael De Jong, it's both funny and disturbing at the same time. He's a singer/songwriter, entertainer and friend whom I used to play with in the '70's. He's now living in Amsterdam and still playing internationally. If you're interested in finding out more about him, go to his "Hyves"site < http://singermichael.hyves.nl/ > (best) or his website < www.michaeldejong.org > (older - first effort) Anyway, sure hope I can figure out how to attach this PDF here. Otherwise, I'll ask Diane if she will help. (Vincent Price in The Fly, "Help me".) Hmm. Having just exhausted my store (one shelf with a few odds and ends) of knowledge, I'll defer to the experts. Double hmm. I think I want to change from my Nom D'Blog, Myron J. Poltroonian, to me - John Besharian. Guess I'll have a lot o' askin' t'do. If there's a "Wingding" this summer, I'll look forward to seeing everyone there.

No comments: